11 Jun CPGBrokers Should Be Your Fast Moving Goods Broker
Consumer Packaged Goods Broker / Consultant
The Consumer Packaged Goods industry is one of the largest in North America, valued at approximately $2 trillion US dollars. Although recent growth has slowed in this industry, opportunity for growth is again on the rise with companies that provide CPGs still benefiting from large margins and strong balance sheets. Although the Consumer Packaged Goods industry has been slow to invest in new technology, CPG’s are increasingly turning to computerized and web-based applications for stronger customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and marketing automation. A number of technology vendors, including Oracle, SAP, and Siebel Systems offer specialized products for the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry. This investment in technology has created a wealth of opportunity within the consumer packaged goods industry.
Cpgbrokers.com Co; Your Best Consumer Packaged Goods Broker-Consultant-Partner
CPGBrokers.com Co. is a dba of ESBP Brokerage Co., LLC, a second generation family business, our primary focus is to apply up to the moment market data:
- To assist our client-partners create a profitable distribution channel…lower cost of entry, drive trial and repeat business
- To maximize sku distribution, product mix, and shelf positioning via direct selling and thru experienced broker partnerships
- Capitalize on significant supply chain and sustainability expertise to accomplish lean and green go-to-market strategies
- To build strong relationships across food, drug, mass, nutritional, and military channels, that creates strategic growth, profitability, and high return on investments
If you have similar goals and would like a no obligation review of your current wholesale to retailer consumer packaged goods relationship, with recommendations how we will assist you to capitalize on potential missed opportunities… please contact us.
Jim Embry – CEO
We scan the news of the CPG industry to bring you up to date market data and industry trends. Our most recent finds are listed below, join our RSS feed or become a member of the site (right corner) for up to date news, the release of industry white papers, and technology innovations.
- 7 questions every social media strategy must be able to answer applying to CPG landscape (cpgbrokers.com)
- Who handles social media at your company? (cpgbrokers.com)
- Tiger Balm Expands Growth Opportunities for Independent Pharmacy Retailers (cpgbrokers.com)